Please don't right click

Friday, December 20, 2013

Emily and Mike {Engaged!}

I had such a great time in my favorite city with these two. They are just the sweetest couple and I am so excited for them and their engagement! We spent the day at the University of Michigan where Mike goes to school. U of M's campus is so beautiful and is a great location for pictures.





Isn't Emily just gorgeous? She is going to be a stunning bride!




















































































































































































































My absolute favorite!













































Thank you guys for letting me photograph this special time in your lives. Wish you many blessings in your marriage!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment